[update 6th August 2012] Bubble Witch Saga is available for iPhone and iPad, but not yet as an Android App. King.com is working hard on the Android App and it will be launched soon.
King.com is never sleeping! They are developing apps for your mobile devices as well as they do for their own gaming platform, Facebook and Google+. Next up is Bubble Witch Saga for Android and iPhone.
You can sync your game at your Android/iPhone with Facebook, so that you play on both devices. As a very welcomed bonus we’ll get our 5 lives(or more) at Facebook and another five lives from playing at our mobile devices, this is so great! Keep your tablet fully charged!
With the new, fully synchronized mobile version of Bubble Witch Saga, we will be able to play anytime, anywhere – picking up right where we left off whether for a quick “snackable” session or to eat up a whole lunch hour!
Bubble Witch Saga features:
- Unlock magical charms, bubbles and items to aid you during the witching hour
- Fully synced with Facebook: players can continue their progress and unlock new levels in both the Facebook and mobile versions!
- New levels added every week
- Sharp, vivid retina display visuals
- Connect to Game Center to unlock achievements and challenge friends
- Built-in online connectivity to see friends that are also playing