About Boosters – guides and demo videos with boosters, strategy by Bubble Witch Saga 2 – ALL HELP Admins
Youtube Channel the Blogging Witches, please subscribe!
Bubble Witch Saga 2 – ALL HELP – group on Facebook, welcome 🙂
Many of you don’t know or are not sure what each booster in Bubble Witch 2 Saga games is and does so this post will help you.
The Fire Bubble is a very powerful booster that removes everything in its way, blockers included. But be careful, it won’t bounce off the walls!
– best use of the Fire booster is when you are stuck on animal levels, but of course you can use it in all types of BWS2 levels. It destroys everything including black holes, black bubbles, bombs etc.
DEMO VIDEO in Morgana levels ( BWS2 level 403): https://youtu.be/hKq2dzR2pHY?list=PLDr4Fk7Ou77mVk73GIT7YEyWxtDLJUR2I
DEMO VIDEO in Save the animals levels ( BWS2 level 421): https://youtu.be/hKq2dzR2pHY?list=PLDr4Fk7Ou77mVk73GIT7YEyWxtDLJUR2I
– best use of Rainbow booster is in Clear the top levels.
We all had problems with getting 5/6 holes in the top,
so Rainbow boosters comes in like a saver ;).
Be careful!!! It does NOT work if you aim from the walls.
DEMO VIDEO (BWS2 level 434): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMiVj9Bs0TE
MAGIC WAND BOOSTER – NEW NAME IN 2015. : MORPHING WAND
Morphing Wand you use when you want to switch a color of selected bubbles for a different one.
– my personal problem with this booster is you can’t choose which color. So if you have red bubbles what if all turn into blue?
– best to use it on black bubbles and tornados – it will turn it into regular bubbles 🙂
DEMO VIDEO ( BWS2 LEVEL 644): https://youtu.be/d5ykbdIWpNs?list=PLDr4Fk7Ou77l_tdRGXDGXLBrgeu3V5msi
DEMO VIDEO ( BWS2 level 258 ): https://youtu.be/OWYWhKsV82s?list=PLDr4Fk7Ou77mtZO-DcUJb9X1wByZV9idX
– depends on how long is each level – it will add 3+ extra, Zen bubbles, the Line blast etc
10 + EXTRA BUBBLES
– only problem here is you have to use it before you know for sure will you pass a level or not.
BLOCKERS IN THE GAME
Names and use of blockers you will find in your Bubble Witch 2 Saga levels:
Official name is THE CLOUD, I call it THE WHITE BUBBLES.
Often if the board is lucky, aim same colour as you have beside the white bubble and you’ll have a match.
THE LINE BLAST is your BFF in BWS2 game. It removes everything under it, and when you use it during the HOT POT that doubles your points you will get an awesome score. It does not work on wheels with mouses. It only removes bubbles on the wheel, but it stays on the board.
Official name is BLACK HOLE. We in Bubble Witch Saga 2 – ALL HELP like to call it TORNADOS and that word you will find in our guides as after you aim 3 bubbles it will disappear.
BLACK BUBBLES are here just to mess up with your gameplay or your aiming. It can be removed only if you make a match above it, bubbles that are holding it or with the Line Blast.
The ZEN BUBBLE – shiny big bubbles that destroy some of the bubbles and other obstacles around it. Very helpful blocker, especially if you are in the middle of the HOT POT as it will continue to play in HOT POT if you hit it. Also helps with bombs in higher levels, Frobble etc.
THE HOT POT
After 6 successful shots in a row, you will get the HOT POT which double your points when your bubbles are dropped. As long as you continue to make successful shots they will remain. They will disappear as soon as you miss or make a single shot.
THE BAT BUBBLE
The Bat bubbles are here, sometimes to help, sometimes to mess with your game. It all depends where will it fly and stay. You will remove the Bat bubbles if you aim in at least 3 same bubbles. If not it will move as your board is moving.
3+ EXTRA BUBBLES
3+ extra bubbles give you 3 more bubbles in cauldron if you hit it.. be careful while dropping bubbles because you will lose it.
Also very good to hit while HOT POT is on.
Spiders are helping you to get a bigger score. First you get blue, then gold and green spider. It will increase your score as long as bubbles are bouncing around it. If you were watching any of my videos and wondering why I didn’t finish some level and I had a match – the reason are spiders – I was probably creating them more for better points ;).
FROG called FROBBLE
– every 3 moves he releases more bubbles on your board – not so much helpful but sometimes it can surprise you from time to time .I am sure there were levels where you just wanted to shoot him – I know I did ;).
CHAMELEON BUBBLE – changes color every time you make a move – no strategy here.
SKELETON MOUSE – or as we Bubble gamers call it simple – THE WHEEL.
– in order to drop it you have to remove all bubbles that are holding it. Usually in very hard levels.You have to watch in what way is it turning.
BOMBS – after they count to zero, will make THE BLACK HOLES ( TORNADOS) – so be careful!
THE DRAGON EGGS – tap the Dragon Egg to destroy 3 bubbles somewhere on the board. Although it says multi-use I think it works only 3 times then is gone – correct me if I am wrong 🙂