Bubble Witch Saga 2 level 228, tricks and tips by Bubble Witch Saga 2 EXPERTS!
In BWS2 level 228 before was task to defeat Morgana with 25 moves and now is only 16. Tricky but it can be done!
Few tips for level 228:
– you need to defeat Morgana with 2 – 3 moves. You can choose on what side will you aim, it depends on bubbles that you got. If you will go straight. one bubble to just make a move cause next move will be 2 Zen bubbles that will free the path to Morgana. The trick is to get same color of a bubble as Morgana has. If you need more than 3 bubbles – quit and start over.
– if you used 2-3 moves on first Morgana then 2 Zen bubbles will be also straightforward your caldron. This is also one of the reason why I told you to use only 2-3 moves on first Morgana. Even if you can’t see it then, bubble around second Morgana are also moving while you are still on first one. Here you should also use 2 moves. This way you have 11 or 12 moves left for last and the hardest Morgana.
– very tricky and it really depends on luck. If you got lucky, I will try to give you some tips how to beat Morgana in Bubble Witch Saga 2 level 228
– you can choose left or right side to play. if you have better matches on the left side, you need to remove color around black ones and hit that left Zen bubble when it gets closer to Morgana. It will remove that Cursed bubble and one bubble that you have and you will have free path to aim Morgana.
– if you choose right side you need to remove those bubbles that are under black bubbles, then aim on right wall and remove bubbles to have free path to those 2 Cursed bubbles that are beside Morgana – make 3 more Cursed bubbles so they disappear or if you have the same color as Morgana does, you can aim and hit it. Just aim carefully cause there are black bubbles standing on your way.
Will you have the right colors, can’t help there, so these tips are just some pointers on how to beat Morgana when you do 🙂
Lea does not use boosters, so if you study Lea’s BubbleWitch Saga videos at our Youtube Channel the Blogging Witches you most certainly have learned a lot of Tricks and tips For Boosters in Bubble Witch Saga 2!