A gift for you: Best Strategies and Must Know Stuff about the Papa Pear mobile App and Facebook Game from King: Papa Pear Saga

King brings us yet another wonderful game to fill up our weekdays with, Papa Pear Saga! The game is about shooting Papa Pears from a cannon up in the heavens and bounce them on items in the game. The items are mostly fruits, berries and vegetables. A fun detail that I noticed is that turnips don’t give you any points, we can assume that is because the person designing that object don’t like the taste of turnips? 😀

Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad here, right now: $0

Play Papa Pear Saga at Facebook by clicking this.

The game has more than 500  Levels (Summer 2015), you can find a cheat sheet for video
walkthroughs RIGHT HERE
at the Blogging Witches website! That is the link you should have bookmarked to pass every level! 😀

Papa Pear Saga unlimited lives (no cheat, no hack)

You lose a life if you fail to complete the level you are playing. Lives refill over time, but it is painfully slow, you get a new life every 30 minute if friends aren’t sending you any.

You can request additional lives from your Facebook friends at any time, even if you already have a full life cap. Just click on the plus sign at your upper left hand side of the Saga Map to request lives immediatly you are starting your gaming day! Lives from friends that are unused are stored in the message center for one session, when you reload the game the message center is cleared out and filled with the most recent lives and
requests. In order to be a good friend you should accept any request before you shut down the game in your web browser, so they get the life sent back to them, that they have sent you in order to help. After days of heavy Papa Pear Saga Gaming I have came to the conclusion that ~300 playing friends is enough to satisfy any Papa – maniac’s need for lives, since you have friends sending them all the time and also sends them back you have unlimited lives always! 😀

Because of the different way of using mobile apps, we can expect this to be a very good solution whenever this get out as a mobile app, since the storage probably will work better on an app you actually never close.

Make sure you add as many friends as you can to get more lives faster!

add-me-horizontal

A little something about Papa Pear Saga Scoring:

Shoot directly into a bucket and earn 1000 points.

Hit the ceiling hard via an obstacle to earn 500 points.

Onions need 3 bounces to go away

Episodes in Papa Pear Saga (as per 7th April 2013) :

Click Pic For Papa Pear Saga Level Index, Level 1-240

113 Responses to “Papa Pear Saga – the first Survival Guide”

1. Chris

I do not okay on Facebook and I can’t get to level 106 without going through FB?

2. Connie

What is the reason that we can not connect to Facebook with the game. I have an iPhone 4s. I have not been able to connect to Facebook for over a week. I get notices that friends have sent me lives but can’t get to them. Also I am unable to make in app purchases.

• MissB

I have the exact same issue, on all devices for over a week now! No Facebook connection nor access to store so can’t get onto the next set of levels! Very frustrating!!

3. Dani

Same issues as most. Can’t connect to fb or the store. At the end of an episode so can’t move on…..

4. Shell

I could play till I reached episode 4. Then the game wanted me to log into facebook or buy goldbars that I can keep on playing. I don’t want to do either though! Very disapponted!! I’m going to erase the app 🙁

5. susy

I can’t get out of level 47, when I look up help, level 47 is different than the one I’m playing

6. Nancy

I am done with level 450 but have lost my mail and friends can’t send lives or receive because of no mail. HELP

7. Stephanie

My time between each life has screwed up in stead of 5 mins it reads 1244:11 just wondering if there was a way to get it back to normal.

8. Mike

I need help , I have been stuck on level 181 for over 15 months , how do I get passed

9. Lana

How long do I wait to unlock the next episode if I don’t have any friends to help me?

10. erectalis-fc.blogspot.com

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.

I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the
    future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
    get my own, personal site now 😉

11. FIFA Mobile Soccer Hack

Installing these would require turning off the device’s built-in protection against untrustworthy applications, and this leaves the cracked app free to plant
    malware or peruse the files on your device.

12. HueyChief

I have checked your site and i have found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t
    rank high in google, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles, search for; boorfe’s tips unlimited content

13. Google

We prefer to honor a lot of other web internet sites on the web, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out.

14. تسديد قروض

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness
    on your post is just nice and that i can suppose you
    are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to clutch your RSS
    feed to keep up to date with coming near near post.
    Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

15. supercell game

I’m not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?

I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Papa Pear Saga rules!!!
    Mainewil is the gaming QUEEN

• Mainewil Peetra

Hello there sp[ammer, you got your inlink approved, happy now, lololololololol?

16. Rolando

Hеllo, you used to write magnificent, but the last ffew pⲟsts have been kindaa boring… I miss your great writings.
    Past several poѕts are just ɑ little bit out of track!
    ϲome on!