Pet Rescue Saga Scoring
There is a clear pattern in how the scoring goes, just know a bit of simple math and you’ll understand it. If you don’t care about calculating, just remember that big clusters means big score! :)
- Remove 1 single block (use booster) = 20 points
- Remove 2 Blocks in 1 blast = 40 points (2*20)
- Remove 3 Blocks in 1 blast = 90 points (3*30)
- Remove 4 Blocks in 1 blast =160 points (4*40)
- Remove 5 Blocks in 1 blast = 250 points (5*50)
- Remove 6 Blocks in 1 blast = 360 points (6*50)
- Remove 7 Blocks in 1 blast = 490 points (7*70)
- Remove 8 Blocks in 1 blast = 640 points (8*80)
- Remove 9 Blocks in 1 blast = 810 points (9*90)
- Remove 10 Blocks in 1 blast =1000 points (10*100)
On some Levels in Pet Rescue Saga where you can clear out all the Blocks, you get a 10,000 Bonus score.
Pet Rescue Saga 2x Blocks
The x2 Block is the Yammy Special Block in the game!
Anytime you remove a cluster that has a x2 Block in it, your score is doubled for that move.
If you remove a cluster with two x2 Blocks in it, it gives you four times the score.
Removing the pink cluster of four in the Pic here gave 640 points, but an ordinary blast of a four block cluster gives you only 160 points.
Here are some examples for the x2 formula:
One x2 Block in a cluster of 6 Blocks gives you 720 points (360×2)
One x2 Block in a cluster of 7 Blocks gives you 980 points (490×2)
Two x2 Blocks in a cluster of 6 Blocks gives you 1440 points
Two x2 Blocks in a cluster of 7 Blocks gives you 1960 points
Four x2 Blocks in a cluster of 8 Blocks gives you 5120 points
Four x2 Blocks in a cluster of 14 Blocks gives you15680 points